This is an old revision of the document!
Points are exported to another mobile, to a desktop application or web service for further processing - displaying in a different environment, background, for editing etc.
- time: time of point (in which timezone is the data exported?)
- speed: speed (what is the unit?)
- bearing: (what does it mean? what is the unit?)
- acc: accuracy (what does it mean? what is the unit?)
- heartRate: heart rate in bpm (beats per minute)
When exporting multiple geocaches to a GPX file all of them are checked if they contain complete information (listing etc.). If they contain just basic info about coords, terrain, difficulty, they are automatically updated - export of geocaches takes a bit more time than in case of ordinary points.
If you want to avoid this updating, set your Geocaching4Locus addon so that it downloads all information about caches directly (Settings > Download > uncheck “Basic info only”)
When the parameters are set, just tap the EXPORT button: